In compliance with the obligations deriving from national and European legislation ( Regulation for the protection of personal data ), we respect and protect the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe on users' rights. We make use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties who may collect user data and then use them to send personalized advertisements to other sites. However, we make every effort to protect user privacy and minimize the collection of personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service.
- navigation data (e.g. IP address, location - country -, information on the pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis.
- cookies, i.e. small text files that can be sent and recorded on the user's computer by the websites visited, to then be re-transmitted to the same websites when the user visits them again.
We process visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during their transmission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
PURPOSE AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected ("Data") may be processed for the following purposes:
- execute a specific user request or provide the requested service ("Service");
- allow the Company to carry out surveys aimed at improving the quality of the products and services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Company ("Customer Satisfaction");
- with the consent of the interested party, send commercial and/or promotional communications on the Company's products and services, as well as carry out market research ("Marketing")
- with the prior consent of the interested party, analyze their behaviour, habits and propensities to consume, in order to improve products and services provided by the Company, as well as to satisfy the specific needs of customers ("Profiling");
- subject to the consent of the interested party, communicate the Data to companies connected or connected to the Company, as well as to partner companies of the same. or (“Third Party Marketing”);
- improve the user experience on the Company's websites.
LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third party websites accessible from this site are under the responsibility of third parties.
The Company declines all responsibility regarding requests and/or supply of personal data to third-party websites.
The site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded, which server can trace your visit to our website and, where appropriate, associate it to your social account, especially if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases:
- legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law
- if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User
- to perform security checks or site optimization.
We may need to share some of the data we collect with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses of the individual services.
The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment in which the interested party has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned Marketing and Profiling purposes but could still be kept in order to manage any disputes and/or disputes. The data retention time for Marketing and Profiling purposes envisaged by Marino Fiori complies with local regulations as well as with the provisions of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
We process data mainly on the basis of user consent. Consent is granted via the banner at the bottom of the page, or via the specifically prepared communication or service request forms, with which the consents relating to the specific purpose of the service are collected. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be reduced. Data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and spam, as well as data for analyzing site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to oppose the processing of data (see User rights).
The user has the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not the Data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to it
- right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons
- right to limitation of treatment, i.e. the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller
- right of opposition, i.e. the right to oppose the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes
- right to complain to the relevant data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of your Data.
The data controller is Marino Fiori snc with registered office in Corso Francia 17/D 10098 Rivoli (TO)
The user can contact the data manager at the email address email@example.com