Fresh flowers at home with free delivery.
Bouquet of always fresh flowers, blue, white and scarlet roses, small and large orchid branches, centerpieces of fresh flowers in designer vases, bouquets of beautiful colored tulips and gifts to match.
Flower compositions starting from € 19.90.
Fresh flowers have always been a symbol of positive emotions, such as joy, serenity, altruism, satisfaction, gratitude. Our expert florists will do their utmost to give those who receive one of our floral creations positive emotions. Emotions that will make the recipient feel considered, loved, appreciated, supported.
For the well-being of the compositions the flowers are packed with fertilized water.
We produce and sell directly without intermediaries or correspondents, that's why we have the lowest prices with high quality products.
Free and tracked delivery throughout Italy within two working days.
Customer assistance mail email@example.com , WhatsApp and Telephone at 333.536.80.93
Our way of doing business is ECOLOGICAL and GREEN with facts!
All the packaging we use is produced in Italy and is made of recycled and recyclable cardboard, 75% of the jars we use are produced in Italy, with high technology and exclusively with recycled and recyclable material, the remaining 25% of the jars is however produced in Europe and is fully recyclable.