Skip to main content
The 5 rules to keep your bouquet beautiful and healthy for a long time.
- In the gift box received from Casa Delle Piante you will find a special vase which, even when folded or turned upside down, does not lose water . Before sending you the bouquet of flowers, we poured water into it with a powder of invigorating product for cut flowers. If there was still water when you receive the flowers, do not throw it away but simply add very fresh water calculating that the level should never immerse more than half of the stems. In this way you will have a "magic" water, which will allow your flowers to remain beautiful and luxuriant for longer.
- After having removed the flowers from their special vase, designed to maintain the freshness and integrity of the flowers during transport, cut the bottom of the flower stems about one centimeter from the bottom, preferably obliquely. This important operation will allow a wider base of the stem to be able to better absorb fresh water and nutrients.
- Before re-immersing the bouquet in the vase, remove any leaves that would end up submerged or weakened, any external petals that are not perfect, in order to present your beautiful and "healthy" bouquet in the vase. Depending on the season and the type of flower, it may happen that we voluntarily leave some not very beautiful outer petals, to protect the center of the flower during the journey, thus ensuring maximum freshness.
- Then complete your perfect composition with the vase, the enriched water and the flowers immersed for less than half of their height and place it away from direct heat sources such as radiators, incandescent lamps or direct sunlight. It is also advisable to avoid exposure to strong air currents.
- Repeat every three or four days the operation of cutting the stems (always by one centimetre) and checking the "health" of the flowers, adding water if necessary, but without changing it because the one you have still contains the nutrients from the sachet.